TULIP 139 IS FLYING OFF THE SHELVES!
The Tulip 139 shoe by Ilse Jacobsen has taken flight. Its construction, comfort and assortment of color choices makes this one of our most popular styles. Please click on the video below.
The Medal of Honour was presented to Troels Engholm, Director and owner of Lines of Denmark by her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary on behalf of the Danish Export Association.
Our team is happy to introduce to you a central hub for browsing and ordering our most popular product lines. In real time, you are able to place orders 24/7/365 from a computer or mobile app, eliminating filling, saving time and going green!
- Ability to view product collections by season, availability, category and price points.
- Merchandise your favorite styles and generate customized pdf linesheets.
- Place orders within seconds with less administrative work, ensuring 100% order accuracy.
- Personalized product recommendations sent directly from our sales rep to you.
- Preview collections prior to the trade shows – getting you one step closer to the perfect buy.
- The means to view an image tied to a style#, allowing you and your customer to see what you purchase.
To get started, please click here: NuOrder
LINES OF DENMARK WINS PARTNER OF THE YEAR AWARD
Lines of Denmark is the proud recipient of the Partner of the Year Award from Rosemunde, Denmark. The award is presented annually based on budget performance, daily co-operation and approach to market development. The award this year was a hand crafted Georg Jensen HK Pitcher designed by Henning Koppel.